Old December 14th 03, 09:39 AM
A.Gent

"Phil DeMayo" wrote in message

I guess he hasn't seen your "ME, ME, ME" rendition ;-) ;-)

Hehehe
There's more, actually, but I'm waiting for the right moment...

Isn't it a shame that I have been foolish enough to believe actual court
transcripts and the archived text of US Code?

Earlier I was doing a "findlaw.com" search of various libraries for the

phrase
"counterfeit coins". When I limited the search to "legal web sites" I

couldn't
believe how many times Reid's web pages came up.

I laughed my ass off...."legal" web sites indeed. ;-)

What gets my goat the most is the theme running though his post, and his
reply to your post, that *everyone* twists and corrupts the intent of
legislation to suit their own ends - that no-one can be law-abiding for the
sake of it - or that anyone who is law-abiding is a gormless chump.

Now if *I* was King for a day...