Old March 28th 13, 09:59 PM
J & J VENTURES J & J VENTURES is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Jan 15, 9:30*pm, wrote:
Pressing the cancel button does nothing. When I first got it the button worked, but not now.
When I first got the jukebox a couple months ago it worked okay. But after loading my CD's into it, and running initialization it just stopped working correctly.
I was getting "Errors Exist" on the digital readout before I put the new CCC into it, so I figured something must have happened to it. I do not get error messages at all on the readout, unless I reset factory defaults, but then the error message is that I have it set for factory defaults, so I clear that, and I get no error messages.
The player is a pro.
I have checked all my connections and they are tight, and in the right plugs. Pressing the reject button does nothing. Could the MCC be bad even though it tested good at the shop? I don't mind putting a little more into it (a new MCC will cost me about $125.00) if I can get this thing working.

is there a local vending co in your area ? if so a smaller guy might
help you out for free shame to waste 125 on something you might not
need , your already 2 deep in on it ,, if you find a guy that will
help you just unplug and take your mech to him for a fast test , i,ll
betting your ccc was ok the guy might have just cleared errors or
swaped good for good
try local vendor tell him if you have any pals who need a juke you,ll
send to him
again good luck
check to make sure your motor is not coasting armature should drop out may have to oil