Old January 16th 13, 03:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rowe AMI CD100 Problems

Pressing the cancel button does nothing. When I first got it the button worked, but not now.
When I first got the jukebox a couple months ago it worked okay. But after loading my CD's into it, and running initialization it just stopped working correctly.
I was getting "Errors Exist" on the digital readout before I put the new CCC into it, so I figured something must have happened to it. I do not get error messages at all on the readout, unless I reset factory defaults, but then the error message is that I have it set for factory defaults, so I clear that, and I get no error messages.
The player is a pro.
I have checked all my connections and they are tight, and in the right plugs. Pressing the reject button does nothing. Could the MCC be bad even though it tested good at the shop? I don't mind putting a little more into it (a new MCC will cost me about $125.00) if I can get this thing working.