Old January 15th 13, 11:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rowe AMI CD100 Problems

On Jan 15, 5:22*pm, wrote:
I bought the CCC refurbished from an online repair shop. Sent the MCC to the same place, to have it tested, the gentleman told me that it was working fine.
The man was highly recommended online so I am pretty sure he knows what he is talking about.
I do notice that the Board ERR light on the MCC is lit if the Jukebox is not scanning. So I am wondering that even if the board tests well for him in the shop, if it could still be acting up in my machine.
I do have the volume up to where the machine plays music, so I know the volume is there.
Now there is a button above the volume control, I have no idea what it does. I have pressed the button, but noting seems to happen.
I am sure the CD player is good, as the machine will start to cycle when it turns on, and that is independent of the CD player. Also the CD's always play when they are to be played on the player. (If the CD's get placed and spin, they will play). And it will initialize them when you run initialization.

1st when you turn on jukebox it should not scan unless there are plays
still up press or your press scan button the button in back is cancel/
reject button , , make sure all your plugs are in right slots a few
can be put on wrong , i feel for you your already in this box for 2x
what its worth working and what ever you spent on ccc replacement
which you might not have needed, when you move into service mode does
it say errors exist? , rowe are best boxes out there and it should
have been a easy fix, what player is in it is it a cdm ? pro?