Old February 27th 07, 03:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
toucanf16

Default AMI Jukebox Value

The G120 is a great first jukebox to work on. It has a simple
mechanism and selector. The amp is simple and the best part is its oe
of the best sounding jukeboxes of the era. I'd jump on it.

On Feb 26, 7:14 pm, "Coinopwarehouse"
wrote:

I would try and be in it around $200 or $250 as they aren't too
desirable.

Wow, that's about the price this person wants to part with it for. I
thought they would be worth allot more. I mainly want it not for
resale value, but just to have the experience of working on it,
getting some experience.

Appreciate your feedback.

GB