Old April 6th 06, 04:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default seeburg 3w1 com problem

From what I've heard, all early model (100A,B,C) were set up with a
stepper assembly for wallboxes. However, I have not lubed anything in
that system. I can hear clicking in the jukebox when I activate the
wallbox, so the signal from the wallbox is reaching the jukebox, but
maybe it needs cleaning. The jukebox works really nice ... all new
caps on the amp. I even bought one of the 035 (?) cartridges back when
they were fairly cheap and it works great with no modification to
resistors. Just want the wallbox to work so I don't have to get my ass
out of my barstool in my basement to select music.