Old December 15th 04, 06:38 PM
Marios Theodossiou

For those looking for DVD, EzStamp has been on DVD for the past year
with over 115,000 color images and over 118 databases available.
Powerful searches built in so can be used as an inventory or
as a digital catalog.

regards
Marios

Bill Sharpe wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
In another reply, there is mention of Scott putting the catalogs on DVD
and thus reducing the number of CD's to one. Truthfully, I do not think
that will ever happen, Scott likes to make money. The ideal situation
will be Scott breaking the catalogs into geographic areas, as Stanley
Gibbons, Yvert and others do. I have contacted Scott about doing this
and their statement is that there are too many World-Wide collectors
and dealers that need the full set. I think it is a ridiculous reason.
If broken into areas you still have the option to buy a full set. I am
sure that the catalogs will eventually go to 7 volumes instead of the 6
now published. Regarding color, I believe I read somewhere that the
2006 catalogs will be in color.

---------
Once more collectors own DVD readers rather than CD readers Scott will
gladly add DVD's to the electronic catalogs and make even more money.

Bill

--
Developers of EzStamp, AlbumGen & EzGrader & PCVU

Email: OR OR
Websites:
http://www.ezstamp.com
http://www.stamptools.com