Old December 14th 04, 07:18 PM
Victor Manta

"Douglas Myall" wrote in message
These have begun to appear in recent years and I am wondering what
members think of them. For myself, I think they should be searchable,
printable (with colour images), navigable (easy to look up a given
stamp) and browsable. What features do YOU consider essential or
desirable?

The Pipex account is dead. so to contact me direct use:

Douglas

Less expensive.

For example Zumstein costs 3 to 4 times more on CD than printed. I
understand that on CD there are eventually more data and that they are
eventually easier accessible, but their production is less expensive than of
the printed versions.

--
Victor Manta

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: