Old December 30th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rein

Default DPRK/North Korea & Trucial States

Victor,

I agree with you that this is a personal choice, but on the other hand I
feel obliged to warn anyone who likes to get involved with these pieces of
paper that they are not stamps at all, were never meant to have a postal
use and were manufactured solely to cheat innocent 'collectors' and to
bring cash to some 'debatable'
individuals or states

groetjes, Rein

Op Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:10:19 +0100 schreef Victor Manta
:

"Gary" wrote in message
Hello all

I am seeking a bit of help from those of you more knowledgeable than
myself. I want to purchase stamp catalogues covering the DPRK (North
Korea) and the Trucial States. Can anyone give me any tips and/or
recommendations?

For the Trucial States I'm using the Michel catalogue Naher Osten
because it
lists more stamps than other world catalogues.

Now, if this is a good idea or not, it's debatable :-)

I do not collect North Korean stamps, which is a personal choice.

http://www.opera.com/mail/