Old July 16th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
M_P

Default ADFA+Mossad: New poll results: Hillary beats 'em all

On Jul 12, 9:09 am, Hatto von Aquitanien wrote:
M_P wrote:
On Jul 11, 3:29 pm, Hatto von Aquitanien wrote:
M_P wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:24 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

Fred "I Work For The Abortion Industry" Thompson

Nobody has been able to document this claim, just FYI.

http://www.google.com/search?q=ADFA+Mossad

Nothing there about Fred Thompson and abortion. What's your point?

Nor did I mention Terry Reed and John Cummings. Your point?

So you barged in here to change the subject? Got it.