Old January 4th 05, 12:45 AM

Default Creases in new grill cloth

I ordered a new grill cloth for my Seeburg from Victory Glass. I thought the
cloth would come rolled up, but it came folded up in a square. It now has a
bunch oF square creases in it. Laying it out flat for a few days did no
good. Im thinking the only way to get the creases out would be to get my
wife to iron it. Is it safe to do that or will I damage the cloth? I dont
see any other options unless someone out there knows a better way. Also, as
far as attatching it to the speaker board is it ok to use 3M spray adhesive
and staple the edges or is there a better way to put this on where it will
stay nice and tight. The old one I pulled off seemed to have some kind of
adhesive on it and was stapled on the edges, but I just want to put the new
one on the best way possible ! ............Mickey