Old June 18th 09, 09:28 PM
armyaviation78 armyaviation78 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhysLH View Post
Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a NSM Satellite 200 - i was not working at all -
after a little bit of playing around it now works but spins the record
too quickly making everysong a little bit "chipmonkey" to listen too.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Rhys
hi, i am trying to rebuid a satellite 200 also. i believe my player is the wrong one. is there anyway you could tell me what the serial number on the back of the player mechanism is. it is on a white sticker on the back.

also, i have a friend named jeremy that knows a ton about this box and could probably fix your problem. contact him at jeremy@ dwave.net, Tom