Old September 27th 04, 10:49 PM
Stompy

Default Noodlers Ink and Parker 61 Capillary filler.

Just got my first couple of bottles of Noodlers ink this morning (Thanks
Sam!).

The Black Waterproof works wonderfully, ran a page under the tap and nothing
happened to the ink.

Now, I'm sat here with a Parker 61 capillary filler which I normally fill
with Quink, and a bottle of legal lapis, wondering if I dare...

I understand that the ink is supposed to be non staining, made of mostly tap
water, etc, but I'm not sure how much sediment the ink will throw, and if it
does, will it rinse out of the filler with tap water?

I keep my pens reasonably clean - as Frank used to say these are pens, not
surgical instruments - and my 61 either gets used daily, or is flushed and
dried and stored.

So. Is it safe?