Old December 13th 07, 11:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default GM's disaster CEO, Roger Smith, finally kicked bucket

oops, my apologies WWW- the "dumb ass" comment was not meant for you

"William W Western" wrote in message
Saturn's designs were mediocre at best (the plastic skin idea was

robbed from Pontiac,
Let's hear it for the Fiero. Though plagued by other GM
short-sighted moves, still rust proof after all these years. The body
anyhow. I guess the days of the plastic body skins is over? From what I

hear
Saturn has switched to mostly steel. The 'Vette is some sort of moulded
business as opposed to panels tacked on a skeleton I think.
Wow, December has been bitterly cold up here. Much like the

winters
of the late 70s. Even the Birkenstock crowd is jonesin' for some Climate
Change (the ChickenLittle caper formerly known as Global Warming).