Old July 31st 03, 08:44 AM
Ron

Thanks!
That's the most insightful post you have done yet. I guess that your
stale sense of humor is running dry (either that, or you had to behave
since your mommy was looking over your shoulder.....tell us, how is it
to be a frustrated 50 year old male still living at home with mommy
and having to do what she says? Or else you are sent to your bedroom,
by yourself, with no desert and no computer access?

Anyway, the link you sent is almost an idea...if I could put your
picture in the middle of the bottom part of the seat

Now, frustrated little boy, just run back to your web-browsing of
inane things and go troll some other group.

n Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:21:47 GMT, "ftecaw"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
.. .
My uncle gave me a "A Silver Story" a couple of years ago.
It has a silver cert, 1 oz silver "nuggets", 1 morgan and 1 peace
dollar.
I haven't seen the rev of the coins since there is plastic over them.
I have it on the mantle as it isn't expensive and it is nice to look
at.

My question is: Should I be concerned about PVC damage or anything to
the coins? I live in the pacific northwest so we have humidity here
and I think that is a negative as well.

The humidity in your area can be a problem. Purchase an appropriate holder,
such as one of these

(Or for you Tiny URL lovers, http://tinyurl.com/8t5 )

My question is: Should I be concerned about PVC damage or anything to
the coins? I live in the pacific northwest so we have humidity here
and I think that is a negative as well.

If I should be worried about PVC damage, is there a way to keep the
items together and still have my nice thing to look at or should I
count it as a loss?

Thanks,

Ron