Old April 28th 04, 02:12 AM
Dennis Lavin

I have been studing the manuals the last few nights, I think I have to
adjust it as per the instructions-when I got it(the juke) the screw
was loose, and the lock nut was almost off. Prev owner must have tried
to tweak it or somthing?

The tormat bar was also missing 2 screws, have gotten that adjusted ok
now. Sure helps when you have a manual to go by.

(Ken G.) wrote in message ...
I had that same skipping the next record problem . I turned that detent
screw in about 3 turns & it fixed the problem .
If you get it in to far it just wont select & keep scanning .. back it
out a bit .