Old June 10th 08, 08:23 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default GM-26 WINS, TOYOTA-0

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 19:19:11 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

designed Chevy pickups...dogs, although as a dog lover, I wouldn't
denigrate the dogs that much.

This past Friday on a quick trip down to Grand Forks and a side
visit to the mall and a pet store, I was surprised to see two Springer
Spaniel pups for sale. Not as popular a breed as many years ago (no stats on
that just going by observation) but always nice to see these fine hunting
dogs. Well, actually fun to see about any breed of puppy, eh? snip

Aye. I still miss my buddy Buster, who died of canine lymphoma, to
which Cocker Spaniels are somewhat prone. He almost beat it with
chemotherapy, but immune-mediated thrombocytopenia (IMT) reared its
ugly head again (he got it two years prior from a freaky tick bite, we
theorize) and finished him off. Still too painful to get another pal
yet, even now.