Old March 6th 14, 02:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Ron Rich apologized.

Time to take your childish vendetta elsewhere.

I deal in reality, Terry. YOU obviously "deal" in telling strangers what to do. Does that ever work ? When you want something, THAT takes cooperation, something you & your "gal pal Ron" OBVIOUSLY don't get.

LMAO !

Try harder.

Patrick,

All you are doing is annoying the very people who have tried to help you

in the past on

Ron apologized, if you can't grasp that or if he didn't grovel enough

for you, too bad.

It is time to move on.

John :-#(#

John, I see you cannot comprehend a manly apology & that saddens me. Thanks, very much for your opinion, but telling a man he cannot read isn't any apology, IS IT ?

PS- What help has the list been, again... FACTS PLEASE. As I recall, I've sold parts to members & told YOU to consider a 1446 & 1438.

As for telling me what time it is, it's time for Ron Bytch to MAN UP.