Old March 5th 14, 01:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Ron Rich apologized.

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 4:06:48 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 2:17:40 PM UTC-8, wrote:

I appreciate a "man" who can admit they're wrong...

Ron wrote-

"If I said that, I made another mistake, for which IOU an apology.....

I wrote-You can't apologize, can you ??

Ron wrote-

I can, just did, and have done, and will do so, many times-- it appears, to me, that YOU are somewhat lacking in reading skills."

Yep, quite a "man".

LMAO !

When arrogance / childishness overcomes worth, you get Ron.

Ron found my comments derogatory.

"-however in this case, your use of derogatory terms, will do well to inform any readers of you abilities.

Ron Rich"

"-however in this case, your use of derogatory terms, will do well to inform any readers of "YOU" abilities.

Ron Rich"

Smart "man", that little ron....

Guess, quoting Ron is considered "derogatory".

Wonder how "he" will like re-quoting ???

Sorry Ron, but a man would admit writing me dozens of posts was " arrogance / childish.... Thanks for letting me know, NOT to use any "service" you offer.

Appreciate you accepting a black mail-person & president...RELUCTANTLY.