Old September 30th 04, 03:32 AM
Ken In Texas

I think so. So far no new news.

mike wrote:

wasn't Vern Tisdale working on repro 345-03D's?

"Wayne" wrote in message
om...

I recently had a friend of mine rebuild a Seeburg 100R amp for me, i
had a Seeburg Redhead cartridge in it, he did a great job on the amp
and i was thrilled with the quality of the sound, i then put a
conversion cartridge in it, not sure of the number at this point. it
even sounded better, he had a pickering 345 030 cartridge new ,
never used, he asked if i would like to try it, i had always been
curious because i heard people say the redhead was as good as the 345.
when we put it in the sound that came out of that machine was
incredible, while the redhead is a very good cartridge, i a believer
now, that it does not compare with the 345 030 i have a few other
machines, and will put the 345`s in them as soon as i can afford them,
lol, anyway thats my boring story, have a nice nite.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.