Old December 30th 09, 04:07 PM
bruin62 bruin62 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robertson View Post
bruin62 wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows would it be hard to change a
wurlitzer 1100 back to play 78's that was changed to 45's. is it just
the gear ratio that needs to be changed and is it easy to do? thanks
for any help. john

You just need to change the turntable gear ratio, then simply adjust the
trip and tone arm return operation for the 10" 78s.

It is easier to back-convert the 1100 to 78s than the non-cobra 1015.

www.flippers.com
John
So victory glass should have the right gears to do this? there closed till the 4thJohn of jan. is there anywhere I can download how to change the gears an adjust the trip and tone arm?
thanks. john