Old December 17th 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default the truth about this "DeserTBob"

On Dec 16, 7:34 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:22:58 -0800 (PST), Oodles Of Noodles

wrote:
On Dec 16, 1:47 pm, trippin-2-8-track Charlie Nudo, Drums PA, posted
the following as wrote:
To all who may read this at any future date:

Everything "DeserTBob" is saying, is a complete falsehood.
"DeserTBob" is an unemployed illegal alien from the West Coast USA.
He was
former Bell Systems employee "phone guy" who was fired from his job-
he faked an
injury to get disability- so now he sits home and trolls the
internet,
harassing people- for lack of anything else constructive to do.

Sounds like you have the goods on him...or you are committing
defamation

"In law, defamation is the communication of a statement that makes a
false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm
the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government
or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or
criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against
groundless criticism." snip

I'd retain counsel in Wilkes-Barre and hang the sonofawhore in court
right there in his home sandbox, except the piece of crap isn't worth
enough to go after. And yes, nothing he has publicly stated about me
is true, and I have ample proof that will withstand any amount of
scrutiny. Too bad he's not worth much...I could own him after a short
jury trial.

OTOH, everything I've stated about his fraud activities against me is
true and verifiable. Let's see HIM go after ME. I'd wipe his ass and
then counter sue and throw his worthless ass and insipid "family" out
onto Rte. 309. But then again...what they hell do I do with a $40K
cracker box surrounded by junk cars in a run-down "resort" in one of
the most polluted regions of the country? Answer: NOT MUCH!- Hide quoted text -

DeserTBob has (2) BANNED Ebay usernames for auction harassment
already- OTOH, the seller has a stellar record 99.9% positive
feedback, for the past 6 years- and an active Ebay account

We know what the judge and jury will think about that...