Old May 30th 08, 12:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default The Guess Who

On Thu, 29 May 2008 10:30:46 -0700 (PDT), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

let's face it, a Pink Floyd they were not snip

Moron...compairng TGW to Floyd is like comparing a fish to a bicycle.
Floyd was a stoner band (right up your alley, eh, Noodles?) and TGW
was a Top 40 outfit, for the most part, although they did a lot of
other stuff quite well, as well.

How about your FAVORITE band from that era, Noodles? Remember...LED
ZEPPELIN?

Want me to start reposting all you accolades about Jimmy Page and
Robert Plant now? We can make it sort of a "Nudo Goes Nuts Again"
retrospective!