Old May 16th 05, 09:57 PM
Kyle Mutcher

Yes, I'm in Winnipeg, but such is the curse of my address, I changed my
mailing address to a mail box just so that someone deosn't get mixed up and
mail something important to Edmonton instead of Winnipeg.

The new Charlton books should be available in late July or early August.

I hope to have a webpage by this summer, if I get a chance to work on it.
Along with the coin shop I also make Ancient style coins/tokens and I've
been commissioned by the Calgary Coin Club to design and strike a
commemorative silver token for this summer's CNA show, plus the CNA
president has requested a token design as well, and about four other designs
and commissions I have to prepare before the 20th of July. I need about four
more sets of arms and legs

Glad I could help.

Kyle Mutcher
Four Corners Coin and Currency