Old November 19th 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reid Goldsborough[_2_]

Default rare-coin broker conned an elderly East Sider

On 11/18/2010 9:27 PM, Nick Knight wrote:

I'd tell you it works much better to ignore him, but I know you won't listen

Hey! What are you trying to do here, initiate a flame war? g Then you
go and chastise me for responding to Phil. Man, you're tough.

Seriously, I hear you. We all have our ways of dealing with nonsense.
I'm in no way suggesting that my way is any better than any other. I
tend more toward responding, my free speech leanings and all, but I
won't respond to every provocation. I can definitely see the wisdom of
blocking people that have a probability that's higher than you're
comfortable with of putting out what you regard as nonsense.

--

Consumer: http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom