Old February 8th 12, 03:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
JHL

Default CSNS election

CSNS ballots have been mailed, i have been told.

i am running for CSNS VP, and i would appreciate your consideration.

I believe the CSNS board has become too close knit, and not responsive
to us, the membership. I have stirred up the pot already quite a
bit, have been told I am not following procedure by running for VP,
have been told that the CSNS board does not want an outsider on their
finance committee. I support the review of bringing back the fall
convention to cities other than Chicago.

feel free to email me with any questions on why I am running, or my
positions.

I am currently the Secretary/Treasurer of the Michigan State
Numismatic Society, and webmaster www.michigancoinclub.org

Please consider a vote for me.
Joseph LeBlanc