Old August 31st 03, 10:41 PM
Jjmscf

Default NSM Prestige ES160 mech wanted

Since I can't use a mech from a ES160 II in my Prestige ES160 where can I find
a used one for a reasonable price.There were 2 NSM mechs on ebay but neither
one said which NSM jukebox they came out of.They both went for around $65.From
pictures I've seen of Prestige ES 160 neither one looked like they were for
it.They looked like mechs for a non visible mech jukeboxIn hindsight I should
have asked.Is it possible to find one around this price range(under $100 as/is
of course) rather than the $200-$300 price range I heard they go for or do I
have to be patient and keep looking on ebay?I don't want to take too big of a
gamble because there could be another problem and the mech was removed to
service another box.Hopefully the mech was removed because that's where the
problem was.