Old March 1st 08, 05:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
thabigwolf

Default TECH: ROCK-OLA 477

On Mar 1, 1:26*am, "news" wrote:
Hello, i have a question to for a 477..
How do i set the dipswitches in the coin unit to have 8 plays for one coin ?
Is it possible to download the pages from the manual explaining the settings
, i have no manual

Leon fromhttp://www.flipper-pinball-fan.be

"DRebber" schreef in ...

John,

Which LED's are lit? *There should be an LED for the +9.6 VDC, -21 VDC
and the +32 VDC.

If the unit is dead, I would assume the +9.6 is the one not lit. *This
is the setup voltage for the 5 VDC Regulator, which is the logic
power. *You have a fuse at F101 which protects this part of the power
supply.

With more info about the box, maybe I can give better advice.

Respectfully,
David Rebber
Jordan Amusement Co., Inc.
Lubbock, TX- Hide quoted text -

Leon - Will send you an email next week with the price DIP Selectors
in it... I work all this weekend and will need to scan it.. As for a
manual - THere is nothing out there to download.

I would scan it for you but the SCHEMATICS will not take on my scanner
due to size.

John