Old November 8th 05, 07:02 AM
Cartrivision1

Default Last thing heard before tape splice broke

Well, consider that I only pay $.25 or $.50 at the most for each
8-track, there is always the possibility that they will either be
non-functioning or will break at the first tape splice. I guess it is
the cost of investing even a quarter on this long dead format. I could
see going through that much trouble as you described if it was a really
rare title, or a quad tape, but for titles like "Frampton Comes Alive",
or the Wings album I mentioned, it is not like I cannot get the
material elsewhere, and in better condition I might add!

CTV