Old November 26th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Default Great stuff for mailing stamps?

On Nov 26, 2:35*am, Joshua McGee wrote:
I have been receiving several Delcampe lots from Europe wherein the
stamps are sandwiched between very heavy black card and an acetate
overlay, welded together at the bottom. *It looks like an absurdly-heavy
black Hawid, or a cut-up stocksheet of some sort with which I am
unacquainted. *My guess is a cut-up stocksheet.

Any pointers as to what this may be?

--
Joshua H. McGee, Los Angeles, California, USA
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, AFDCS, MBPC, MCC, BPS

Joshua, from what you describe I would say it is a German made stock
sheet.
My local dealer buys collections and then breaks them down. He usually
has a few of these things that came from those collections.

Ralphael, the OLD one