Old September 11th 03, 10:14 PM
Tony Vella

A.E. Gelat wrote:
Bill, you suddenly switched from Turkey to Argentina, but you should
have changed the subject line also. People not interested in Turkey
would have missed your posting.

No, I'm afraid the fault is mine. After almost a week of Turkish
overprints I was so glad to switch to something else, in this case Argentine
departmental officials, that I had to go off at the mouth about it. Bill
just came aboard with some very welcomed advice - heaven knows I need it -
darn different papers and all. But I intend to start a new clearly-labeled
thread on another favorite stamp of mine soon and I hope to see some
interesting remarks from you about it, Tony.
--
Tony Vella in Ottawa, Canada