Old April 27th 18, 03:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Seeburg selectomatic 100r

On 2018/04/26 10:18 PM, wrote:
Also. The closest technician (sounds better than mechanic to me lol) is in guelph.(from the site u mentioned) I'm in the Kingston area so that's quite the drive.

At least if you have the manual you will then be able to call the parts
by their correct names and get a good idea of how the machine is
supposed to work.

There are several helpful mail lists as well for jukeboxes including:

Searchable Archives: http://jukebox.markmail.org/ (very handy)

seeburgjukeboxinformationclub at yahoogroups.com

wurlitzer at yahoogroups.com

Helpful people at each of the above, but read the archives first and you
will find many answers to your questions!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com