Old July 12th 08, 12:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default Toshiba sa-500 receiver

"I have a cert in basic electronics, and have been repairing/buying/
selling stereos on the net and ebay now, for 7 years- my partner has
been in business for 30 years- what I can't fix, I take over there,
and we always end up fixing it- most times it is only 1 or 2 small
components to solder in- but it has to be isolated and troubleshooted
first, to find what's wrong- that's the hard part"

Bob,

If the e-mail is true, I bet the IRS and Mr. Stola would like to know
about Zito being a "partner".

PIERCE ELECTRONICS
35 EAST OAK STREET
TRESKOW, PA. 18254