Old May 28th 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default TC 8 Update

On Mon, 28 May 2007 20:40:12 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

...like Charlie Nudo's house...because there's no water in any of the
fire hydrants in Bumler!

Seriously? How can that be? It's not like he lives in a
desert. Should be plenty of water around, no? snip

That's because the "resort" he lives in has a dilapidated "private"
water system thrown in by the developers and maintained by the "board"
of that fleabag place. The info's out on the web and has been posted
on this NG a couple of times. Also, "Bumler" residents have to boil
their water a lot before consumption because of dirty piping and
frequent pipe breaks.

Must be nice to live in such a "resort," eh? I'm on the LA County
Waterworks. We never have water supply problems, never have "boil
advisories" and I DO live in a desert. HA! Oh yes, I also have a
county fire hydrant right in front of my place, and yes, it produces
copious amounts of fire fighting water on demand.