Old June 10th 08, 01:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
MatthewK

Default Needed: Ink Recommendations for Sheaffer Nonsense Fountain Pen!

On 2008-06-09, Brian Ketterling wrote:
In ,
MatthewK wrote:

(The 329 was used as an example...
...His old
postings as well as others led me to believe my statements are
correct.

8-O With all due respect, Matthew, I hope no one has hired you as a
statistician.

Brian

Hmmm...what are you talking about? That opinion was purely
opinion. The only time I mentioned statistics was in quality
control terms. As in statistical quality control, which I only
understand in laymans terms, insures quality/cheap mass
production.

Being you chose to quote the part about my respect for Frank I
think something else is at play.

By all means, educate me. I'm not being a smartass...I'm just a
dumbass really.

matthew