Old May 18th 05, 08:51 PM
Bob Flaminio

A.E. Gelat wrote:
Why do many use the cliché "hard-earned"? I worked for 56 years, in
offices, in the field, in tropical countries, cold countries and
third-world countries. I never had an assignment that I did not
like; they were all a pleasure. I think it is all a matter of
attitude.

Maybe it's attitude. My problem is that the things I enjoy doing do not
make much money (if any). So, I gravitated toward what was least
displeasurable yet most rewarding monetarily (IT). I don't hate my job
per se; it's just that I'd rather be doing so many other things instead.
If I ever win the lotto, I'll never "work" another day.

--
Bob