Old May 18th 05, 12:40 PM
Buzzygirl

Default Before I spend my hard-earned dollars...

I've been out of the hobby for awhile (collecting US type coins) but I'm
getting back into it after starting a collection of ancient Roman imperial
coinage. I have ordered a few ancients from good dealers on eBay and was
happy with the coins and the service. But I've seen all kinds of garbage on
eBay, too... overpriced stuff, stuff that's obviously overgraded, or cleaned
without disclosure of that fact. There is just so much out there.

So, I thought I'd check with you experts. Do you deal with, and can you
recommend, some reputable sellers/stores on eBay for nice type coinage? I am
focusing on obtaining a nice example (MS 60-65, depending on denomination)
of late 19th- early 20th century coins for now, and will work my way back
into the mid-19th century types as I am able. I know Ira sells awesome
coins, but alas, his offerings are a bit too "high-end" for my pocketbook
right now!

Jackie