Old June 26th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
dorancoins

Default New edition of Standard Catalog of World Paper Money

On Jun 5, 8:18*am, "Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote:
I just received a mailer from Krause advertising the 14th edition of the
Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues.

The flyer claims it now includes a bonus DVD with key word search ability
and image enlargements. If these features actually work as advertised, it
would be a great improvement.

According to Amazon, the new book was published on June 3, 2008. Has anyone
seen the new catalog yet? I'm curious to see if they have addressed the many
known problems with past editions.

BTW, Amazon sells the catalog for $34.65, which means it qualifies for free
Super Saver Shipping. Quite a bit better than Krause's $55 list price, plus
S&H.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...6323/oweninkA/

Here is my reply from another one of Owen's postings:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...0a2af033f0513#

Michael Doran - Doran Coins