Old July 3rd 06, 03:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
hometown ambiguity

Default WARNING: Noodler's Inks [A Big Thanks!]

In article , J. L. Jones wrote:

My experience with Noodler's ink is not extensive. I've used
four colours in several pens.

My own experience is that Noodler's ink is much less prone
to drying out and "gumming up" than other inks I've used,
especially Private Reserve which comes in lovely colours but

this is my experience with PR as well. & Noodler is less likely to gum up
despite the saturated color.

One of the claims for Noodler's inks was that it would wash
easily out of pens. I find this to be true and a great

strange. i find Noodler hard to wash completely clean. because it's so highly
pigmented. (but i've only used like 3 or 4 colors.)

bye now,

I hated the sunsets of whatever colour, I hated its beauty and its
magic and the secret I would never know. I hated its indifference and
the cruelty which was part of its loveliness.

--- Jean Rhys, Wide Sargossa Sea