Old August 25th 14, 07:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Don Phillipson[_2_]

Default Missing Number on Limited Edition Book of just 150

"dwardu" wrote in message

I bought a limited edition book of just 150 copies. The book is new and has
been purchased directly from the publisher. Like other limited edition
books, this is mentioned in the copyright page and there is space for the
number of the book to be written. However, the book does not have a number
written there.

My question is, should I complain about this missing number, or does this
make the book more valuable ?

Let us know what the vendor (publisher) says when he answers
your inquiry.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs