Old September 30th 04, 02:43 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

The Poodlebutt wrote:

Charlie, I bet you could drum some more of these up, huh?

Better market than those fake quads........this guy's paintings are
listed at $500 a pop on some online galleries.

Even better...he can spam every NG out there. Also Nudo, I have noticed
that you have been bad-mouthing Kathy's business all over the web. Are
you so gutless that you have to attack a woman in NGs that she has never
even read? You coward. Don't even have the guts to post your name on
your childish scribblings.

Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson