Old September 4th 14, 03:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

Default Sacagaweas

On 9/2/2014 10:18 PM, Jud wrote:
Yep, that was my moderator name. I haven't even visited that group in
about 5+ years. It used to be a very active group, especially after the
introduction of the States Quarters, sometimes over 100 posts in a day.
RCC used to be like that too at one time. There used to be actual
discussions about coins, until the juveniles chimed in. That being said,
I am now expecting a response from Finnan or Reid. 8-)

It isn't quite fair to blame it all on the "juveniles" (Get off my
lawn!). There were various reasons Usenet fell out of fashion, and
the lack of social scalability of an anonymous, unmoderated forum is
just one of them.

I'll occasionally post stuff at Cointalk or Reddit, but I'm not
all that interested in Sacagaweas. I look at them when my proof
sets show up each year, shrug and that's pretty well it.

Now, if you happen to know anyone selling a 1776/5 2 Ducat piece
minted at Karlsberg in Transylvania...

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
You don't have to sort of enhance reality. There is nothing