Old March 17th 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rockola 1428 cd jukebox

On Mar 16, 10:47*am, "E M F" wrote:
"Arie" scribbled;

"arie" wrote in message

I am looking for information about the Rockola 1428 CD jukebox.
Have a look at the pictures.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8480/mvc003spe8.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4703/mvc004sob6.jpg

Does anybody know anything about this? I have been told it is a
production machine. It has a wooden cabinet and metal castings. It has
all the coin gear in place.
Let me know your reactions.

Arie

The original cabinet was blond, and I personally *like 78's
I herd of a guy in VA. that is into1428 conversions ...
Like 78's go here ; *www.esotericsound.com
check out the Rek-O-Kut" 78 RPM diamond eliptical
model D5130E for Stanton 500...............GC- Hide quoted text -

First one I ever saw...They make the retro 1016 wurlitzer style alot,
but I never saw the cd version of th old Rockola before. It looks
good.