Old May 22nd 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default "Turkey threatens sanctions over French bill on Armenian issue"!!!

In article "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com writes:
Likewise do I use OE, and all the newsgroups one is posting to are clearly
listed in the outgoing header. In the heat and hurry of banging out a quick
response, we (I) usually don't bother to look there, hence mea culpa.

Most newsclients allows one to discard all posts that are cross-posted to
some particular newsgroups automatically. If that is the case you should
set it up such that all articles cross-posted to soc.culture.greek and
soc.culture.turkish are discarded. There are a few other groups that
should be disregarded. I do not know whether OE can do that, but doing
that would solve the major part of the irritation. (Yes, I do not use
OE. I still use 'rn' the second newsreader ever published, and that one
can do the discarding as I outlined.)

This all from an RCC perspective.