Old November 13th 03, 06:07 PM
Bil Liusian

Also check out www.juketrax.com
They maintain a jukeDB database with over a milion albums in several
languages.
Titlecard www.titlecard.com paperstock may also be ordered online to make
professional-looking title cards from your own printer.

Best regards,

juke-kinda-guy

"Paul J. Veres" wrote in message
Try this website: http://home.wanadoo.nl/mwe.roos/titlestrips.htm

Good Luck,

Paul

:

Hi,

I am looking for a FULL version of a CD title card program with CDDB
functionality. For example Jukebox CD Manager:
http://www.wadd.com.au/files/jukecd.html

Regards,
Mike.

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com

Mike , john ,
i did send a mail with the demo mode of Jukebox CD manager , everyone

can
download this demo mode and use it 50x.. Keep the zip file and afther

50x
reinstall..You can reach the site for download via my website
http://www.jukebox-fan.be there is a way to download lowprofile to..(

full
mode) Leon