Old November 10th 03, 06:55 AM
Don Lanway

If you don't have the kit installed, with the terminal strip for external
speakers, look for the crossover boards. They have extra spade terminals to
feed the amp output.

As I recall, the internal speakers are a four ohm load, but I won't swear to
it..
If I remember right, it's designed to handle two sets of eight ohm external
speakers in parallel. You end up with a two ohm load on the amp, which
strangely enough, it's designed for. They originally used L-pads for
balancing sound levels.

Don
Oregon Jukebox

"Rob Rosenhouse" wrote in message
. 136...
I have a Seeburg SCD-1, and I would like to add a second set of speakers.
Does anyone know where to wire them to? Anything else I should know

before
doing this?

Thanks,
Rob