Old September 21st 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Andre Jute

Default Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

On Sep 20, 7:35 pm, Steven Sullivan wrote:
In rec.audio.tech Andre Jute wrote:

On Sep 18, 11:03 am, Lord Valve wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:43 pm, "Volume Blaster" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ups.com...

It's amazing that the Kutztown organizers rent space to a man with the
reputation of Peter Wieck of Wyncote, PA. He is a notorious hoarder
and profiteer, and a netflamer and netstalker of anyone who exposes
him. His immorality, his stealing, his stalking and his lying has
earned him the contemptuous nickname "Worthless Wiecky" on the Usenet.
Don't the Kutztown organizers know this?

Fiultra

You're a Google-poster with a Yahoo address.

So, "Volume Blaster", you're totally anonymous and you post from
none.none but you object to me posting from Google and having a Yahoo
address, do you?

Why don't you open your eyes, then you would know from the header that
I am Andre Jute .

Why don't you read the thread, then you would see your hero the thief
Peter Wieck give you a reference to an independent source on who I am.

Why don't you check the signatures, where below my name you can find a
URL for my netsite, which tells you who I am and where I live.

Why don't you go down to your library, if you know where the libarary
is, and take one of my books from the shelf, or look up a who's who,
where you can see a photograph of me.

Unlike you, you blitering idiot, I am identifiable and stand behind
what I say. As you would know if you weren't so terminally stupid.

Stay out of it until you stop picking your nose, junior.

Andre Jute
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

OW!

LV ;-)

My Lord Piranha: that was only a thimbleful of Worthless Wiecky's
blood I poured into the big, big ocean of sewerage he trails behind
him, but you detected it! You'd have done well under the Roman Empire.

And regardless of whatever 'credentials' attributed to you,
from evidence of your posts, you still appear to be a mental case.

One of my most-requested impressions.

___
-S
"As human beings, we understand the world through simile, analogy,
metaphor, narrative and, sometimes, claymation." - B. Mason