Old September 20th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

Default Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com
On Sep 19, 10:45 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ups.com

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from
South America in my plane in a glass case full of water.

Around here, we just run down to the pet store and ask
the nice man for a piranha. He'll ask us: "What kind",
as he stocks a number of different species of piranha.

There's no need to tell everyone how common you are,
Krueger. Jesus, farmed piranha, no doubt in "designer"
neon colours. And I bet your clothes have labels on the
outside. And you eat farmed "salmon".

Wow, whoda thunk that the Jute sockpuppet would put on airs? ;-)

No, no, no. My piranha were the real thing, wild from the
Amazon, given to me as a token of appreciation by a
colonel of the Brazilian special forces on whom I had
written such a glowing report when as a major he was on
exchange to us that on his return he was bumped up two
ranks.

Yeah, sure.

I'm disappointed in you, Krueger. But what can one expect
from someone who doesn't like tube amps?

I like tube amps in a similar fashion to my appreciation for snobs - they
are fine in their place. ;-)