Old September 20th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Andre Jute

Default Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

On Sep 19, 4:09 pm, Goofball_star_dot_etal
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:35:20 -0700, Andre Jute
wrote:

On Sep 19, 10:45 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

roups.com

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South
America in my plane in a glass case full of water.

Around here, we just run down to the pet store and ask the nice man for a
piranha. He'll ask us: "What kind", as he stocks a number of different
species of piranha.

There's no need to tell everyone how common you are, Krueger. Jesus,
farmed piranha, no doubt in "designer" neon colours. And I bet your
clothes have labels on the outside. And you eat farmed "salmon".

No, no, no. My piranha were the real thing, wild from the Amazon,
given to me as a token of appreciation by a colonel of the Brazilian
special forces

SFS?

About foreign guests you were told only what you needed to know, which
was zilch.

on whom I had written such a glowing report when as a
major he was on exchange to us that on his return he was bumped up two
ranks.

I'm disappointed in you, Krueger. But what can one expect from someone
who doesn't like tube amps?

Andre Jute
Visit Jute on Amps athttp://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Goof also sent his special forces motto:

'Who dares gets a nibble"

Nah, you could swim. I always kept the piranha well-fed. But swimmers
needed to be careful not to expose an open cut, and women had to be
asked indelicate questions before they could swim. Decorative carp on
the whole are less bother.

Andre Jute