Old April 29th 04, 03:32 AM
ThomasTeeter

Mike, I have what you are looking for in the way of parts. Please
contact me off the list using the E-mail address
thomasteeter(at)budweiser.com. Unfortunately I am leaving for vacation
Friday and probably won't be able to get an order out for two weeks.

Thomas

"Mike Brower" wrote in message ...
Hello
Just finished moving my Rock-ola 460 to my new house and got it put back
together but noticed that the 2 right speakers (as you are facing it) are
now dead. I thought I got all the connectors back in the right place and
everything else works perfect on it. Could someone point me in the right
direction as to what I might be overlooking? Also I would be interested in
buying a good Amp and mech control box for this Juke-box to have as spares
if anyone has anything for sale. Thank you